Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ranking Requirements Changes

Hi all,

The ranking requirements will be changed to prepare the guild for some changes in the representation system in the expansion. In the expansion, cross guild chat features will be implemented thus it has become important for the guild to identify core members, core members who will play for and with the guild which also help us progress forward. However, to be a core member in a PvX guild isn't a simple matter. It is demanding and you have to prove your worth to obtain.

For starter, our 100% representation rule will merely change to "Show our tag" rule when the expansion come. Those who don't, will be placed in the "Lost Ones" rank. Just like current "Lost Ones" rank, these people will be deprived from withdrawing any items in the guild's banks and will also not receive any guild's assistance to any matters simply because those who ranked here technically is not part of the guild and more like a "Guest" to the guild. Also, once we do not have any "Inactive" to kick to free up space for incoming potential members, "Lost Ones" will be the next to be axed.

Next, our "Shifter" rank will include a "PvX" requirement. So, any "Wanderer" ranked members have to prove that they are PvX players either by doing PvE and WvW or PvP regularly. Doing PvE alone will not get you this rank, doing WvW or PvP alone also will not get you this rank, doing any of these once a in a blue moon will also not get you this rank. This changes will help to streamline the progression towards "Protector" rank.

There will be no changes to our "Protector" rank which is our core member ranking. Core members, comparing to any ranks below, will have higher priority to any matters.

With that said, there will be many demotions and promotions within the guild in the coming days.

"One's value doesn't decrease based on others' inability to see their worth."

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

im going to get demoted Tongue

opps, got the rank wrong, updated.

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Why is it PvE AND WWW/sPVP.  What about people who regularly play only WWW and sPVP?

becoz is PvX which is why i said is not simple matter to rank up.

edit: also, wvw and pvp are both considered pk content. so basically, being able to do both non-pk and pk content will then classify one as a pvx player.

(12-Jul-2015, 08:26 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  becoz is PvX which is why i said is not simple matter to rank up.

edit: also, wvw and pvp are both considered pk content. so basically, being able to do both non-pk and pk content will then classify one as a pvx player.

I dunno...I classify about 70-80% of our WWW as PVE(or PVD Smile)

(12-Jul-2015, 03:06 AM)YanHui Wrote:  im going to get demoted Tongue

Ditto, welcome to the club!

Me three!  Big Grin

~It's me--Margaretta! ♥♥

Probably already been demoted. This recent move has taken way too long for me to get my stuff delivered to me. Been deprived of my GW2 fix for at least 2 months now  Dodgy

(13-Jul-2015, 12:27 AM)RazielX Wrote:  Probably already been demoted. This recent move has taken way too long for me to get my stuff delivered to me. Been deprived of my GW2 fix for at least 2 months now  Dodgy

u shld complain and get them to waive the charge

(12-Jul-2015, 10:44 PM)Lasha Wrote:  
(12-Jul-2015, 08:26 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  becoz is PvX which is why i said is not simple matter to rank up.

I dunno...I classify about 70-80% of our WWW as PVE(or PVD Smile)

ermm, yea, i dont consider eotm as wvw o.o