Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do "you" read o.O
Music 

I would like a discussion on anything about reading.
This can include favourite
-Books/Authors
-Manga
-Manhwa
-Comics
If there is something I'm missing, please say haha
Big Grin

I would say I am an avid reader, right now I am enjoying the Game Of Thrones series plus I like read to manga and manhwa, these include:
Naruto
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Berserk
Prince Of Tennis

Noblesse
AND TOWER OF GOD if it isnt obvious already Tongue

[Image: jyu_viole_grace_by_orangesavannah-d5kstrq.jpg]
Searching for the answer

Manga:

currently following FKMT's stuff: Akagi, Kaiji
sequel to Negima is out so might pick it up
I also need to catch up with One Piece and Fairy Tail

Anime:

currently watching: LoGH
this season I plan to watch
Rozen Maiden (DUH!)
Monogatari S2
Watamote
and maybe Milky Holmes S3

[Image: mVdZPUF.jpg]

Currently I'm reading the back of a cereal box as I pour it into a bowl.

:]

[Image: XEGqpfU.png]

One Piece is really good right now, the latest chapter blew my mind. Eichiro Oda is a great writer.

The anime I recently watched was SAO[Sword Art Online], it was amazing in my opinion
Although I need some new ones to watch and I'm open to suggestions

Searching for the answer

sao u need to read the novel cos alot of good stuff was miss out from the manga and anime

Fate is now in your hands....

[Image: 2vbo4zb.jpg]

finished game of thrones for the second time recently (if anyone wants to talk about I would love to, nothing better than having a GOT discussion)

up next I think I'm going to read the Enders game seeing as the movie is coming soon

the stalking manga is good!!

gantz ended...claymore getting boring...
i nid a manga full of blood

"One's value doesn't decrease based on others' inability to see their worth."

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

.... blood!!!!!

Fate is now in your hands....

[Image: 2vbo4zb.jpg]

Yeh gants finished a month ago? I think, what did you think of the ending Night? He did it very well I think not as messy as other mangas
Claymore is so stupid I feel like its going nowhere!?

And Yuuki any idea where I could get a hold of this novel you speak of haha, I will probably have to buy it online because I doubt australia will have it

Searching for the answer

gantz rushed the ending, i guess is due to business reason...the contract on no. of books to print has reached

"One's value doesn't decrease based on others' inability to see their worth."

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."