Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blacklisted

Blacklisted

Gherdyy.9632
For leaving guild twice.

amsilent.8275
For leaving the guild twice and his bad behaviours.

[Image: 1581pa1.jpg]

[Image: 2uhbo12.jpg]

[Image: 2wfnwiw.jpg]

Since he blocked me, I have to post a open letter.
Quote:Hi,

Thank you for your contributions towards the guild, however, rules are rules. You have once applied to be an officer thus you should be quite familiar to the rules, you cannot blame anyone else but yourself since YOU are the one who put yourself into this situation. In fact, you were contacted not once but several times to represent the guild but you ignored them all, not representing for almost ENTIRE month.

You were not removed immediately as I do not practice the act of jumping into conclusion, the act of uninformed individuals. You were given two options, to rep or to be removed, clearly, you chose to left, YOU made that decision.

If you claimed to be interested, you would have picked the other option but clearly that isn't the case.

Regarding the so-called drama, no one really cares about it, in fact, it is just a minor issue, a issue that you can't let it go. You (not anyone) fed yourself with so much negativities that it become so swollen and that is hurting yourself. I believe you are aware of problems already caused due to your character and I will not mention them in this mail.

Also, while I do acknowledge that you have made tangible contributions to the guild and it is true that guilds do not offer tangible benefits to its members. What a guild provided is intangible benefit called social and social is actually two sides of the same coin.

Lastly, I regret to inform you that you will be blacklisted from the guild as per guild policy. Initially, the blacklist will be because you left the guild twice. However, that changed since the moment you mail me these letters and as announced months ago, I will be posting all blacklist publicly (with its contents) on the guild site.

All the best to you. Hope you can find a guild that fit your character.

EDIT:
I had intent to write this quote but left it out because I do not want to expose too much as amsilent.8275 in way is a victim, but, since I had to answer certain questions, I will just write this part. I will quote what I wrote on the FAQs because amsilent.8275's got into trouble because individuals got themselves involved. However, venting his anger on innocent guildie is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Vulgarities are also unacceptable. I would like to remind everyone not to get themselves involved with issues that doesn't concern them. "Helping" and "Causing trouble for others" is just a line difference. In mandarin, it is called "越帮越忙".

This quote was actually about Guild's stand when come to the Crystal Desert Community.
Quote:Neutral. There are guilds or people who love to get themselves involved with other people's issues and then blowing it out of proportion (because of their involvement). There are also people who are ignorant but don't realize they are. There also people who are not only ignorant but arrogant as well.

"One's value doesn't decrease based on others' inability to see their worth."

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

what...happened...what is this drama...

is just a "so-called" drama which actually some minor, insignificant thing

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Well, your tongue seems don't have the ability to calm people or resolve their problems. Dodgy

Yet, I have an idea and a suggestion that can give solutions to these problems. If you are interested or even care about those people who have a requirement of sensitive personality to talk with, AND not used a "robotic tongue"(some guildies that commented on you), just reply to this. No offence but, I seriously see that how you talk to people doesn't calm them. Sad

Because what happened to amsilent, if ever this news have reach to me like 10 or 20 days ago, I might have prevented it. Same case on the guy who left the guild last year because of him having a bad day and did not get any attention to his condition blah blah blah blah. Same as gherdyy(his first leave) having lack of attention and Alici who you fail to calm him down from his stress. I'm not saying this for my own or to offend you but, I am just suggesting about what I analysed on these problems.Undecided

If your interested, just say it. Confused
If your not interested its fine tho. Blush

Sue

Hi Shiny Snivy.8067,

Are you aware that RANT.7483 left because of him? Are you are aware that amsilent.8275 admitted that he is not kind towards newbie guildies? Are you aware that amsilent.8275 actually admitted that he joined the guild for certain benefits. Can you can guarantee me that amsilent.8275 is capable of changing his character, way of thoughts and attitude?

Gherdyy.9632 left because of lack of attention, true enough but that isn't something can be resolved. Unless, you suggesting to take extra care towards him? He has his own group of friends, he made his own decision. If he doesn't want to socialize with the guild, what are you gonna do? Force him to do it?

ryan.3491 left because he want to be fully involved in WvW, I respect that but he have to respect the guild as well. I don't see how stress he can be when all he want to do is WvW.

Shiny Snivy.8067, you are an HR officer, it is actually part of your job to ensure people are representing the guild. Have you been doing your job?

Do you know why alot of people do not want to be leader? Leader is never a fun thing to be, it is a thankless thing to do. Leader makes unpopular but necessary decision and then get criticised for it. Leader makes popular decisions and then people ask for more. It is very easy for anyone to criticise the decisions when the decisions already made, claiming there are better ways. Unfortunately for me, I do not have that luxury to criticise decisions. I make decisions for the long term good of the guild and be responsible for the decision made.

So we lost two guild members this weekend? :/ So sad..

~It's me--Margaretta! ♥♥

(05-Oct-2014, 09:14 PM)kehill17 Wrote:  So we lost two guild members this weekend? :/ So sad..

No, those people are blacklisted. Gherdyy.9632 left a few weeks ago. Didn't bother to create a thread just for him since is just him alone, and the reason for blacklisting him isn't that important to the point of deserving a thread dedicated for him. Since I am going to post amsilent.8275, might as well put him in.

There are many people joining and leaving for many reasons, reasons like the guild not very social able, helpful, i gonna join my friends, I want to do more WvW, I want to do more PvE, I am going inactive, I want a smaller guild, blah blah blah. We are a big guild, we have high turnover rate.

Ok, fine I'm not that perfect and dynamic for an officer(still working on it), but I see Zhong as he got his deep reasons on not repping, didnt know what reason tho.(that is why I don't ask him)Confused
For those people, TRUE, their rudeness makes other ppl go away.

BUT, can you PLEASE always DON'T whisper other ppl and TALK to THEM like a ROBOT.
Some ppl gets aggravate if you whisper to them by literally or looking obviously like copy pasting.
Yes, I got some negative comments after I done those whisper thing. Undecided

I may have many wrong due to my ignorance, and I'm going to work on it.
But atleast I can point on your wrong. :p

Sue

it is easy to say that
but how are you gonna whisper them anyway when all u whisper is just to say, rep the guild. =,=
add smiley? =,=
ask if they want to eat cookie? =,=

(05-Oct-2014, 09:29 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  
(05-Oct-2014, 09:14 PM)kehill17 Wrote:  So we lost two guild members this weekend? :/ So sad..

No, those people are blacklisted. Gherdyy.9632 left a few weeks ago. Didn't bother to create a thread just for him since is just him alone, and the reason for blacklisting him isn't that important to the point of deserving a thread dedicated for him. Since I am going to post amsilent.8275, might as well put him in.

There are many people joining and leaving for many reasons, reasons like the guild not very social able, helpful, i gonna join my friends, I want to do more WvW, I want to do more PvE, I am going inactive, I want a smaller guild, blah blah blah. We are a big guild, we have high turnover rate.

I had no idea he (gherdy) left. I had just saw that Alici left last week but understand his reasons as he wants to do WvW more. I don't blame the reason you blacklist the one (amsilent) if those are the reasons why. Quite honestly the talk in guild chat and TS has been a little uncomfortable as of lately which I know several other guild members agree with me. I'm in no way blaming you or any others for it though as I can just ignore it and let it go. Just was commenting in general that it's sad to lose guildies for any reason but I do know it's not possible to please everyone. Smile

~It's me--Margaretta! ♥♥