Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello I'm Dan aka Mag.Wars1689
Heart 

Hello Everyone - Name's Dan

I've played MMORPG's since the age of 12... so for 18 -soon to be- 19 years. Yes that makes me 30 almost 31 (end of April - I'm a Taurus Aries.) ;-p
FFXI - 11 years actual gameplay
WoW - 1.5 years actual gameplay
Perfect World International - 3 years actual gameplay (still have access to end game Seeker, rebirth ready. But haven't played in 4'ish years.)
Guild Wars 2 - 8 years (since release) - (Recently returning from a 2 year break) = 6 years of actual gameplay

I have gone through a lot the last couple years, I have PTSD and Anxiety in social situations now. Probably why I've been a member of TIME since I returned to the game (about 6 months now) and I'm just now working up the nerve to introduce myself in forums and I plan on trying to checkout discord after I post this post. (holds breath)

Yes I'm gay, if that's a problem you simply don't have to talk to me. If you do just know I'm a very friendly guy, shy until I know / trust people, with a huge heart and love for everyone of every color, every age, every religion, every culture, and all walks of life. I believe we are all reflections / incarnations of each other, we are all one, we are all connected and related. I think together we are one human family and I live accordingly. I believe every time you help someone or show generosity, you help yourself; and every time you victimize someone, you're victimizing yourself. I think we all need to let go of our hurt and our pain and keep our hearts open and shower everyone you meet with love. I truly believe if you live that way then God/the Universe/karma/whatever you wanna call it will reward us all. This concludes my introduction. See you in game!  Heart

Oh here's some pics. If you wanna see more my instagram is instagram.com/dappperdannn 

[Image: 12670039_1104623126300605_64816638434831...e=5EC2F07A]

[Image: 53088203_2584264631669773_13228603209888...e=5EFF7748]