Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ICM (Immersive Combat Mode) & GW2Hook ?

Hey guys,

has anyone ever tried using both ICM & GW2Hook ?

GW2Hook (https://04348.github.io/Gw2Hook/) is a fork of ReShade which targets only GW2

Have installed both, but when starting game with ICM, gw2hook wont start (the Shift + F2) doesn't work.

GW2Hook will work if I started the game with gw2-64.exe, but that means I can't use ICM Sad

Have tried googling but havent found any solution yet

Would be very happy if anyone here could show me how to enable both ICM & GW2Hook.

Cheers Smile

Why not just use reshade?

"One's value doesn't decrease based on others' inability to see their worth."

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Have tried reshade too, same result,

If I started the game with ICM, gw2hook/reshade graph options won't load/won't work

Gw2hook/reshade will work if I started the game with gw2-64.exe, but I lose ICM functionality

Havent been able to make both work so far :(

using 32bit reshade?

"One's value doesn't decrease based on others' inability to see their worth."

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."